Wings of Hope Society
Wings of Hope Society (WOHS) is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) arm of several Jordanian companies. Established in 2011, Wings of Hope is a non-profit, non-governmental organization registered with Jordan’s Ministry of Social Development.
To be a reliable source of hope, support, and opportunity for Jordan’s less privileged youth, and make a positive and everlasting impact on Jordanian communities.
To provide social, educational, and cultural opportunities to Jordan’s less privileged youth through various programs and initiatives that help educate and empower them.
Wings of Hope Society strives to improve and elevate the standard of living in various communities across Jordan through six different initiatives which include, athletics, education, arts, environment, health and medical, and road safety.
- Objective 1.0 (Athletics): Promote sports activities, improve athletic skills, create sports programs, and foster the spirit of sportsmanship.
- Objective 2.0 (Education): Offer academic scholarships, courses, and skills training opportunities for deserving students to help them accomplish their educational goals.
- Objective 3.0 (The Arts): Support music, film, art, and cultural activities as well as local artistic training to empower the creative community and preserve cultural heritage.
- Objective 4.0 (Environment): Encourage awareness among the public on environmental issues and solutions and promote sustainable development projects across Jordan.
- Objective 5.0 (Health & Medical): Increase awareness of various health matters, support medical projects, and provide necessary medical supplies.
- Objective 6.0 (Road Safety): Implement road safety programs and road safety awareness initiatives across the Kingdom.
Wings of Hope Society supports projects and organizations that serve people with special needs as well as less privileged groups across Jordan. It also supports projects that assist with rural development in the Kingdom.
The target recipients for Wings of Hope Society projects are less privileged youth in Jordan. WOHS aims to reach as many individuals as possible in all areas across the Kingdom to ensure that it provides a positive impact on the Jordanian society as a whole.
Eligibility for Funding:
- The applicant should be officially registered with the related Jordanian authority.
- The proposal should include specific developmental outcomes and provide direct
benefits to those less privileged in accordance with the objectives of Wings of Hope Society.
- The application should demonstrate a commitment to the local community to implement the activities and sustain them.
To apply for the Wings of Hope fund, the applicant is required to:
- Provide a brief statement about the applicant’s organization and goals
- Provide information on other sources of funding if available
- Provide a brief statement about the project and target group or beneficiaries
- Fill the application form and attach a detailed financial sheet
- Attach a copy of the applicant’s official registration certificate
- If the application is successful, the organization should submit an acquittal report and attach invoices to the office of Wings of Hope Society once the project is implemented. WOHS will appreciate photos – where it is possible and ethical – with consent from the individuals being photographed.
Applications and attachment should be sent to:
Wings of Hope Society
For more information, please call Wings of Hope Society at: +962 06 5684141
Board of Directors
Nadim Muasher Chairman of Board of Directors
Imad Muasher Vice Chairman
Shaker Muasher CO-FOUNDER - DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS
Yazan Muasher CO-FOUNDER & BOARD MEMBER
Saad Muasher BOARD MEMBER
SAMEER ALAMAT Board Member
OSAMA MADANAT Board Member
BASSAM MAAYEH Board Member
Jack Qattan Board Member
Abdelrahman Bani Hani BOARD MEMBER